 |
| 26 weeks and Happy |
Have I mentioned lately how fast time is flying by? Well it really is! Today is June 21, so that means exactly 3 months until Baby Bassett's due date! I went to the doctor this week and things are looking fine. The ultrasound image was not very clear, but I seem to be growing right on track. This time she measured my belly, which was 28 in. Next week I have to go in for the dreaded glucose screen and blood test. I am really hoping that I pass the glucose screening...I would not be excited about checking blood sugars all the time, especially with vacation just days away!
.JPG) |
| Can you see my little face? |
This past weekend was a lot of fun. Elizabeth and I went down to West Sixth Street on Saturday night for a little bar-hoppin', which was great for me because all my drinks (i.e. grapefruit juice and Perrier) were free. Was a cheap night out and fun to partake in some nightlife. As everyone is telling me, "enjoy it while you can!" After that I met Nick and a friend for some salsa dancing at Gloria's, which is just a stone's throw from out apartment. It was a good thing because we were out very late! I told Nick that I don't think I will ever be up that late again--unless I am in labor! Sunday was Father's Day and we slept have the day away.
It's been a long work week and being on my feet has started to take its toll on my body, my back especially. Someone told me that getting in the pool every day helped her prevent swelling and I am going to try to do that. But despite the long work week, I have been feeling pretty happy! We leave for Michigan a week from tomorrow and I am hoping that the ride is pleasant and really hope that by the time we get to Big Rapids, that this Baby will have name!
No comments:
Post a Comment