I have been having a rough time with back and leg pain. I hope that I can keep it under control for the next few months. We finally got a new bed and furniture, including a recliner/glider. Helps to put my legs up. I am looking forward to rocking and nursing my baby boy in this chair!
Other than that, we are just doing normal life. I am working in my side practice and Nick is finishing up his semester at Texas State. We have a big family trip planned next month and it will be a fun vacation for us as we near closure to our chapter of life as a family of three.
We still can't believe we are having a son! He is moving and grooving in there and my chiropractor said he is sitting on my back, maybe causing some of the pain. I just hope that when the time is right he can position himself head down and ready to go just like his sister did.


No comments:
Post a Comment