Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, April 21, 2016

12 Weeks

12-weeks pregnant outside our home
It's hard to believe we are almost done with the first trimester! I am in the 12th week and things have been going OK pregnancy-wise. I am almost done with my antibiotics for my sinus problems and I think I will feel better when that is over with. I have been a little dizzy at times and very tired.

Other than that, we are just really working hard right now. Nick is in the final couple weeks of his semester of MBA classes, which is always stressful. He will then start a class for his study abroad and leave for Chile in mid-June! I am working 7 days a week now on average as I am seeing clients on weekends. My goal is to save money from my private practice work for my maternity leave since my agency doesn't offer any paid leave benefits. Although that is upsetting, I am at least glad I do have an opportunity to be able to make some money that can cover that period of time.

Ruby seems to be excited about being a big sister and has told all her friends and teachers, who are now asking me "is it true?" I think we will probably make the public announcement next week, after the 13 week genetic scan. Like before, it is hard for me to begin thinking seriously about names until I know the baby's sex. We will have to wait a while longer for that I think.

I am enjoying the few pieces of maternity clothes I am wearing and really need to buy some more. I think that the baby growth is more apparent earlier this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment